The LCN Advisory Board consists of representatives of the two participating colleges and international leaders in the practice and application of nanotechnology.
- Professor Donal Bradley (Deputy Principal of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Imperial College London)
- Dr William (Pepper) Denman (Massachusetts General Hospital and Chief Medical Officer, GE Healthcare)
- Professor Peter Dobson (Director, Begbroke Science Park, University of Oxford and Strategic Advisor on Nanotechnology to the UK Research Councils)
- Professor Michael Arthur (Provost and President, UCL)
- Professor Peter Littlewood (Associate Director for Physical Sciences and Engineering, Argonne National Laboratory)
- Professor Stuart Parkin (IBM Fellow, Almaden Research Centre and Director of the IBM-Stanford Spintronic Science and Applications Center)
- Professor Xian En Zhang (Chinese Academy of Science and Director, Department of Fundamental Research and High-Technology, Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology)